FAMILY GUY ® 2004-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community driven for success.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arena Tournament IDEA Topic

Go down 
+4
Persephone
Imrooniel
hades
Wilkey
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wilkey
Team
Team

Arena Tournament IDEA Topic Empty
PostSubject: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:52 pm

Ok so here were my ideas for the tournament that I will be making. Please give me your input and give ideas suggestions to make it better. THIS IS NOT THE START, JUST THE IDEA TOPIC

-It will be a 2v2 tournament (there will be many tournaments). Each team will come up with a name, and ONE teammate will PM me the team name and teammates names so I can enter it into the bracket.
-If you WANT you can have 2 of your characters on different teams, but if they face each other than you either screw your one of your teammates or you play with 2 chars at a time Smile
-I will post the bracket in a topic and you will see who your team faces. THE TWO TEAMS MUST TALK WITH EACH OTHER TO DECIDE WHEN THEY WILL FACE EACH OTHER. YOU MUST FIND A TIME THAT SUITS BOTH TEAMS. THERE WILL BE NO GM REFFING THE MATCHES. You ref your own, if you think you see someone breaking a rule, take a screenshot and PM it to me. I will be judge of it and decide if it was a broken rule. If the rule was broken and their is adequate proof, than that team is disqualified for that tournament. After a match, the winner must PM me who won and if any issues arose. If you lose than your out.
-After the entire first round is done, we will move onto the second round. NO MATCHES WILL BE PLAYED UNTIL I GIVE THE GO AHEAD! If a teammate doesn't show after the alloted time for a round, than that team is disqualified.
-There will be no losers bracket, if you win you stay in, if you lose that sucks!

-Rules
MAKES SURE BOTH TEAMS ARE READY BEFORE YOU START
Any spell is allowed (Unless bugged)
Any Item is allowed (Unless bugged)
That means pots and anything else are allowed unless they are bugged.

Basically you can do whatever you want, just no bug abusing.

-Rewards
To start off, the first tournament's reward will be 2 T6 items for first place. Second place will get 1 T6 item. There will be no third place reward.

Tell me what you think?

(STEWIE CAN YOU MAKE ME A MOD? IT WILL MAKE THIS A LOT EASIER FOR ME Smile)
Back to top Go down
hades
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 1:21 am

yes yes yes. LFM (looking for manipulator)
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Imrooniel

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:03 am

HEll yeah! (looking for perse or vej)
Back to top Go down
http://imrooniel.deviantart.com/
Persephone
Sponsor
Sponsor
Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 4:59 am

yes baby - looking for anyone to fight except vej and mani, umm and roo...umm and well ok damnit, ill just watch Very Happy hahahah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Imrooniel

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:34 am

Persephone wrote:
yes baby - looking for anyone to fight except vej and mani, umm and roo...umm and well ok damnit, ill just watch Very Happy hahahah Very Happy

Lal, I dont wanna fight with vej, mani and hades xD
Back to top Go down
http://imrooniel.deviantart.com/
RaDe

RaDe

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:38 am

Personally i don't like this idea because i find that its too easy to gain Tier6... i wouldn't want to give out the best items in the game just for a couple hours of dueling :S 1day shouldn't earn you that i know some of you might feel different about this but coming from a Game Master's point of view this is how i feel.

I mean why don't you guys just do arena for Mercelius or Vengeful Gladiator? you do know 2v2 can fight horde VS horde or alliance VS alliance

Last edited by RaDe on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
coolclan

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:38 am

i'll fight anybody that can give me a good fight; good fights are hard to come by
Back to top Go down
RaDe

RaDe

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:40 am

coolclan wrote:
i'll fight anybody that can give me a good fight; good fights are hard to come by

Yes, at the moment they are because the server population it at an all time low i mean id rather give out Tier6 to people that spend 2-3 hours recruiting people off different servers. Once again this is my own personal opinion
Back to top Go down
coolclan

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:18 am

wouldnt matter if we had tons of ppl, good fights would still be hard to come by; u know it takes a lot to give me/vej/mani/yoyo/pers/andrick/etc... a truely good fight
Back to top Go down
hades
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:56 am

cc lets fight Mad
ps: rade i get ur point but we really need to get some fun around here and the only way to do it is gm events and most ppl would not participate if the rewards are not GREAT Razz
Back to top Go down
fgbidz

fgbidz

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:03 am

i'd participate even if there was no rewards Smile. maybe give rewards like epic mounts and cool items such as dragon breath or flame feet
Back to top Go down
hades
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:37 am

yeh u would participate...that would make 4 of us or so lol...
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Sponsor
Sponsor
Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:15 am

fgbidz wrote:
i'd participate even if there was no rewards Smile. maybe give rewards like epic mounts and cool items such as dragon breath or flame feet

/agree
Back to top Go down
Wilkey
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 10:15 am

Yeah guys the rewards will be changing each tournament. Like someone said, epic mounts, just funny items.... Maybe even the legendary Tuxedo!
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Sponsor
Sponsor
Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 1:29 pm

gief tuxedo plox...firey feet is awesome prize =) id be verrry happy with that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wilkey
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 1:39 pm

Would this system be acceptable to you guys?
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Sponsor
Sponsor
Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 1:43 pm

yes wilks i think so Very Happy sounds damn good idea gj Razz
Back to top Go down
RaDe

RaDe

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:37 pm

fgbidz wrote:

See i like where your going with this... bidz cheers so maybe give out special pets, rare mounts, rare items, and many more simple things that players enjoy just keeping in their inventory to amuse other and themselves. As for spells to teach players i don't that players should get simple graphic spells i think stewie should just make items that give you the effect for 1-2 hours or so that way you don't have it in your general tab.

@coolclan i dont get whats with you and these "good fights are hard to come by" most people are not noob at this game its really simple to play mostly timing everything to beat your opponent and that's about it, oh ya almost forgot beating a tank as yourself is not that hard cool clan your an amazing tank but not that great of a pvper you cant just use tank set for pvp yes you do have over 12,000 life but a rogue and just stun/shred that down to nothing... and that just a ROGUE! image what a mage or warlock would do to you, even a priest = GG )good game( -not trying to flame you but im just trying to prove you wrong What a Face
Back to top Go down
Wilkey
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:56 pm

Guys I'd prefer that you not flame on this topic. This topic is to help me decide any changes for the tourny system, not 2 people bickering about if you can find a fair fight. But RaDe if you think CC is bad, than enter the tournament when it starts up Smile
Back to top Go down
RaDe

RaDe

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 4:21 pm

Wilkey wrote:
Guys I'd prefer that you not flame on this topic. This topic is to help me decide any changes for the tourny system, not 2 people bickering about if you can find a fair fight. But RaDe if you think CC is bad, than enter the tournament when it starts up Smile

@Wilkey as i stated in my post "THIS IS NOT TO FLAME YOU CoolClan its just common KNOWLEDGE." that's more of a summary there but ya read things more carefully before you post again thanks..
Back to top Go down
Wilkey
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:48 pm

RaDe I think you should know that I read every big post at least twice just so I get it. If I say something that you may think isn't right, I am either shitfaced, or I fuckin mean it. And it is a school night so I fucking mean it.
Back to top Go down
coolclan

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 10:02 pm

and a priest or lock or mage is gonna kill themselves from spell reflection b4 they kill me mosta the time; and i dont pvp in tank gear, u should know that, i beat you enuf times before
Back to top Go down
RaDe

RaDe

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 11:53 pm

lol! ya your just so pro like that Smile
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Sponsor
Sponsor
Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 11:10 am

all above offtopic rubbish....cc is a good tank/pvper priest are better blah blah rogues can do this blah blah......

Yes wilks arena idea very good pls do sth like it Very Happy

(there ya go wasnt hard to stay ontopic now guys was it? ^^ Razz )
Back to top Go down
Manipulator

Manipulator

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:53 pm

I love it. Hades lets go pwn their asses ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena Tournament IDEA Topic   Arena Tournament IDEA Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Arena Tournament IDEA Topic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next