FAMILY GUY ® 2004-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community driven for success.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event rewards Idea

Go down 
+4
silvarus88
Imrooniel
RaDe
wallawalla
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wallawalla
Team
Team

Event rewards Idea Empty
PostSubject: Event rewards Idea   Event rewards Idea EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 3:16 pm

Danny and me had an idea about the event rewards. We shouldnt give items anymore but badges. With those badges u can buy items:. Epic weapons, itemsets, recipes, mounts,....
it should be like winner get 4 tokens, 2nd 2 and 3th 1. (depends on how big the event is) Just like the Badge of justice system.
Just tell me what u guys think about it Very Happy and if u like it ill start working it out Razz

greetz
Back to top Go down
RaDe

RaDe

Event rewards Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event rewards Idea   Event rewards Idea EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 3:43 pm

BRAVO! This is an amazing idea Walla~ because more people think if they spend 1-2 hours in an event and win they deserve the best item of their choice and as GM's we believe that thats too much to give out at once so make items like 20-80 of these marks/badges you speak of and just make a vendor and boom you for a whole new event system Smile you can also get custom quests later on for the marks/badges also add in like stronger weapons and gear so people participate more so the events dont get dry and un-populated Smile
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Imrooniel

Event rewards Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event rewards Idea   Event rewards Idea EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 3:47 pm

on greatest events you can even have epic of choice, so I would say...

Biggas event: 50 badges for 1 place 35 for second and 20 for third

I am reminding that items abotu what yo uspeak cost 100, 150 badges...
Back to top Go down
http://imrooniel.deviantart.com/
silvarus88

Event rewards Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event rewards Idea   Event rewards Idea EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:50 pm

/clap
/bravo

i like the idea
Very Happy:D
awsome walla:P
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Sponsor
Sponsor
Persephone

Event rewards Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event rewards Idea   Event rewards Idea EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 3:35 pm

agreed gimme 41 badges plox....hmmm damn i gotta win an event first??? Sad...awesome idea walla ...best gear in game (in certain cases) ids from badges so ya awesome /salute
Back to top Go down
DitosS

DitosS

Event rewards Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event rewards Idea   Event rewards Idea EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 2:35 pm

Dont talk about this.. Fill it with life.. DO IT!
Back to top Go down
coolclan

Event rewards Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event rewards Idea   Event rewards Idea EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 6:16 pm

not a bad idea, i saw something very similar to this on another server that suckd (bad lag, full of hackers, etc...) but the idea is a good one; somethin like this would be really cool to have; i also have an idea for the "custom quests" but they wouldnt be so custom; have ppl do the proper raid sequences/attunements for the quests; like b4 u should be able to do aq40 u gotta finish mc/bwl or for like hyjal where u gotta take down vashj/kael type deal, that would also include all lvl players just have the low lvl instance ones not give as many badges or whatnot as reward, like u do all the lvl 35-55 instances u get 10 badges for completion or something and make it not repeatable except for the high lvl place ones like doin bt x # of times or killin specific bosses in places
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

Event rewards Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event rewards Idea   Event rewards Idea EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:03 pm

Badges is a great idea. Just figure out how many times a week there will be events AND how many ppl are in the event and how hard it is (or long if its a scavenger hunt type). 40 badges per day is crazy if there are events every day eh. To keep it from making up OP ppl (cause they are on when a GM throws a contest)

I think it should take you a few "wins" to get some good gear. I do think 5 is too few tho. Maybe 8-10 for first place.

I think CC had a great idea there. Enable/customize the Attunment quests (for a few).

Just remember, at the end of a week/weekend, nobody should have tons of gear, drag it out and ppl will continue to play and not always get owned by the 1-2 guys that happen to win a few up front.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Event rewards Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event rewards Idea   Event rewards Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Event rewards Idea
Page 1 of 1