FAMILY GUY ® 2004-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community driven for success.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EU Retail anyone want to join?

Go down 
+12
skinrot
Andrick
Slaven
hades
Gaea
ireella
Vegetto
tuctif
Shadowbaby
lichberserk
Imrooniel
Wilkey
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wilkey
Team
Team

EU Retail anyone want to join? Empty
PostSubject: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:23 am

This server is dead, so basically I wanted to know if anybody wanted to join myself, Persephone, Entolwa, and Kane on retail. If you want to, or are thinking about it feel free to msn me. It is SOOOOO worth the cost having everything work! Tis amazing!
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Imrooniel

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 7:51 am

if you'll pay for my playing then I am soo in it xD
Back to top Go down
http://imrooniel.deviantart.com/
lichberserk

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:51 am

lolz me 2 XD lol!
Back to top Go down
Shadowbaby

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:52 am

And me ^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
tuctif

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:20 am

AND ME:D lol!
Back to top Go down
Vegetto
Team
Team
Vegetto

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:21 am

me not, retail sucks
Back to top Go down
ireella
Team
Team
ireella

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:51 am

Vegetto wrote:
me not, retail sucks
Wow sucks.
Might play again when there is a stable wotlk version, we could remake a guild then afro
Back to top Go down
Shadowbaby

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 1:08 pm

ireella wrote:
Vegetto wrote:
me not, retail sucks
Wow sucks.
Might play again when there is a stable wotlk version, we could remake a guild then afro

yee we can TRY. want see 1 more time all ppl together raiding SWP or something.
Back to top Go down
Wilkey
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 2:15 pm

See those of you who don't want to pay, what confuses me is this: WoW, BC, and a 2 month gamecard costs give or take 60 or 70 USD. in Euros its like 45 or 50 Euros. But you guys can donate so much to THIS SERVER Smile It just bobbles my mind Razz
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Imrooniel

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 12:02 am

Wilkey wrote:
See those of you who don't want to pay, what confuses me is this: WoW, BC, and a 2 month gamecard costs give or take 60 or 70 USD. in Euros its like 45 or 50 Euros. But you guys can donate so much to THIS SERVER Smile It just bobbles my mind Razz

I have wow and tBC on oryginal dvds (wow on 4 cds, lol!)

And I never donated MORE than 30usd. for like half year of playing.

For 3 years MAYBE I've donated like 50 usd. Compare 3 years and 2 months Razz YAWL x)

I really wish to play retail, but well - I dont have cash :/ Maybe when I'll find job...
Back to top Go down
http://imrooniel.deviantart.com/
ireella
Team
Team
ireella

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 1:01 am

Thats the trick, first you gotta pay to make your char, then you gotta pay to maintain your char, and if you dont, they will send you a finger of your char each week till you pay the ransom and see your char again,
oh the horror No
Back to top Go down
lichberserk

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 2:15 am

uhm well i got only only oryginal wow cd's but i ve never utryed retail Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Wilkey
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 4:24 am

having the orig WoW CDs doesnt mean you can play retail Very Happy you need the CD Key
Back to top Go down
Shadowbaby

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 7:39 am

Wilkey wrote:
having the orig WoW CDs doesnt mean you can play retail Very Happy you need the CD Key
emm so where can i get that key ? lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaea

Gaea

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 10:26 am

Bah just wasting life on retail, you'll never get full gear of anything and you have to kill each boss 10000 times to get an item + win it on roll TT...
Back to top Go down
hades
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 10:45 am

on the other hand u actualy have a use for every freaking item that drops unlike on privates where pvp is at a constant low point due to bugs lag and low pop. and nubishness. i love retail, i truely do. i bought wow made a char and played till like lvl 54 or something but now i have no $ to activate my acc let alone buy TBC and WOTLK. sorry guys i'd love to join but i just can't...
Back to top Go down
Slaven

Slaven

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 12:33 pm

hades wrote:
i have no $ to activate my acc let alone buy TBC and WOTLK. sorry guys i'd love to join but i just can't...
why not steal it ??? xD
Back to top Go down
Wilkey
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 1:43 pm

whenever you buy a new WoW game, or a BC game, it gives you a CD key that you can use to get a free month of WoW, and activate you account...

also now they have this thing called Recruit-A-Friend where if I recruited XXX, whenever XXX and I were partied and playing together, we would get 3x!
Back to top Go down
Andrick

Andrick

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 3:48 pm

Wilkey wrote:
whenever you buy a new WoW game, or a BC game, it gives you a CD key that you can use to get a free month of WoW, and activate you account...

also now they have this thing called Recruit-A-Friend where if I recruited XXX, whenever XXX and I were partied and playing together, we would get 3x!

NICE!

but still...got better things to pay/buy then WoW, still gathering money for my 5 skydiving jumps What a Face
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 10:28 pm

Gaea wrote:
Bah just wasting life on retail, you'll never get full gear of anything and you have to kill each boss 10000 times to get an item + win it on roll TT...

But that's the fun of it to us grinders.

Just today, I solo'd Tuskar and it felt damn good knowing that it was thru blood and sweat to do it.
Back to top Go down
lichberserk

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 1:37 am

Wilkey wrote:

i got cd-key Wink if i want i can start retail today. but i m using enUS atm. i got enGB. thereforei gotta install em all
Back to top Go down
Wilkey
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 4:25 am

Lich you don't need too, I am pretty sure Skin uses enUS for EU servers You just need to change the realmlists. Lich if you want I can hook you up with the RAF feature and get you on my server and give you a head start Smile
Back to top Go down
lichberserk

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 5:24 am

uhm where will i get money? i dont have credit card.
Back to top Go down
Vegetto
Team
Team
Vegetto

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 5:25 am

thats why retail sucks. pay to play a game? pff.....
Back to top Go down
lichberserk

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 5:47 am

nop m8 if i had credit card i would play retail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU Retail anyone want to join?   EU Retail anyone want to join? Empty

Back to top Go down

EU Retail anyone want to join?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next