FAMILY GUY ® 2004-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community driven for success.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banners for voting sites

Go down 
+2
RaDe
Persephone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Persephone
Sponsor
Sponsor
Persephone

Banners for voting sites Empty
PostSubject: Banners for voting sites   Banners for voting sites EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 1:35 pm

Guys who has skills to make decent FG banner for voting sites? it looks much better ...ree and roo spring to mind....there must be more...how about a competition ...with some suitable prize...rare of choice maybe..some uber rares out there or epic idk ...but sth guiys cmon lets get a nice animated banner going Razz
Back to top Go down
RaDe

RaDe

PostSubject: Re: Banners for voting sites   Banners for voting sites EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:40 pm

This is something im really looking forward to doing after i come back from training ill have one posted no later then tonight because it takes a while to make them

- GM RaDe
Back to top Go down
RaDe

RaDe

PostSubject: Re: Banners for voting sites   Banners for voting sites EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:17 pm

So i was bored tonight and i just wanted to make a test run on this project of mine and i wanted to see what people thing.. i need someone to give me ideas ex: colors, theme, what pictures to use, what looks good, logo perhaps that can represent the server, should we use family guy's actual trade mark it is illegal to copy right that, and what text to put. See if i got that all at once i could wip up a nice promo sig thing and make 3-4 different colors and what not.

This is what i made in 10mins:

Banners for voting sites AddFGWOW

Feed back is appreciated although this piece of work is extremely amateur and does not show what i am capable of doing
Back to top Go down
RaDe

RaDe

PostSubject: Re: Banners for voting sites   Banners for voting sites EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:18 pm

Personally if i was to make another color i would go with something that suites the family guy's character stewie to bring him out and make him the main focus having wow in the background or even put the whole family in there to show that we are a loving server and greet people with warmth
Back to top Go down
Scyn

Scyn

PostSubject: Re: Banners for voting sites   Banners for voting sites EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 10:33 pm

nice banner.. but the word family guy cant be seen clear enought.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Sponsor
Sponsor
Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Banners for voting sites   Banners for voting sites EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:12 am

Ya good start, id definately try and emphasise the "WoW" but gj Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ireella
Team
Team
ireella

PostSubject: Re: Banners for voting sites   Banners for voting sites EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:46 pm

Made a logo for fun, dunno if its usable Razz
Banners for voting sites Ev14zn
Back to top Go down
RaDe

RaDe

PostSubject: Re: Banners for voting sites   Banners for voting sites EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 5:09 pm

ireella wrote:

Very nice Smile although the size must be "468x60" so try make one that size im working on one again as well to improve on my mistakes
Back to top Go down
RaDe

RaDe

PostSubject: Re: Banners for voting sites   Banners for voting sites EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 6:37 pm

I spent 30mins making this one only reason it took me a while because i kept trying new things and i used dodge/burn a lot to express the color i think its a huge improvement, well here it is ^_^ like they say "a picture is worth a 1000 words" so i really don't need to say much let you eyes do the talking Very Happy

Banners for voting sites Fg-stewie-psd

ill make more down the road just that work is analing me this week and i haven't had a single day off so when i get that one day off my mind will run wild with creative ideas on how to make an amazing animation one Razz (p.s. i can add .mov's into sigs/banners as well so if you guys can find me a cool little clip to summarize the server up in a couple seconds i can put that in there)
Back to top Go down
hades
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: Banners for voting sites   Banners for voting sites EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 11:13 pm

like the new one rade. ree's one is also nice Wink
Back to top Go down
ireella
Team
Team
ireella

PostSubject: Re: Banners for voting sites   Banners for voting sites EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 8:48 am

Uhm no, mine was not a banner just a logo i made for fun, wich can be used if anyone wants it lol
Razz
Back to top Go down
RaDe

RaDe

PostSubject: Re: Banners for voting sites   Banners for voting sites EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 4:35 pm

ireella wrote:
Uhm no, mine was not a banner just a logo i made for fun, wich can be used if anyone wants it lol
Razz

Then its an amazing start to a perfect sig just to stylize the font and capture the images better and you got yourself a logo/sig all in one Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Developer
Developer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banners for voting sites   Banners for voting sites EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:17 am

ireella wrote:
Razz

I LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
http://familyguy.wowmmorpg.net
Admin
Developer
Developer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banners for voting sites   Banners for voting sites EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 5:18 am

ireella wrote:

To great. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://familyguy.wowmmorpg.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banners for voting sites   Banners for voting sites Empty

Back to top Go down

Banners for voting sites
Page 1 of 1