FAMILY GUY ® 2004-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community driven for success.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A day to remember

Go down 
+4
ireella
Imrooniel
lichberserk
Phantom
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom

Phantom

A day to remember Empty
PostSubject: A day to remember   A day to remember EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 9:59 am

so guys roo's story aobut raid inspired me to write this. this is a story about me ireela and gilwen defending Stormwind. i hope u'll like it Very Happy

It was another warm day in great city of Stormwind, the golden clouds were dancing with the sun shining high.
the embassador, sent to horde, was hoped to do a great favor to alliance, and white walls of stormwind were resting
in peace.

The Trade District where generally a lot of brave heroes were gathered, was almost empty, only three elfes and several
soldiers were standing. It was i, magister of the Burning Light, elf priest, named Phantom; Gilwen, young and extremely
talanted priest, Adept of the Burning light, who had mastered 57 levels of arts of light and darkness and one of the
best, experienced and swift rangers of Elune, known to most as Ireelathas, with his loyal nightstalker. everybody was
on magnificent mood, laughing and chatting. sun has always been giving strength and courage to alliance.

ireelathas was first who first noticed the dark clouds coming from the west, and suddenly said

-i hope that embassador, Beatrice, negotiated with the horde well. but i fear thrall and sylvanas...

-of course she had!-said gilwen- beatrice is a great diplomat and wonderful woman.

-right!-said the soldier- she will take care of Horde, even they will understand her!

all of us kept silent. we all had same thing on mind, horde did not forget defeat in blasted lands six month ago.
but everybody counted on beatrice MOrninglight.

-the storm is coming-i sighed-i miss rain in anshevale... -i couldn't finish the phrase because ireelathas suddenly
raised his hand telling me to stop. his eyes were staring at the arc.

a second later I've heard somebody running, then saw a soldier, all in blood, with no shield and broken
sword. he was running towards us. we hurried to him. when he reached us he was about to fall but ireelathas caught him.

-Horde... Goldshire... They must not cross the gates...-he groaned.

for a moment everybody was shocked.

-to the gates!!!-soldiers yelled

in a second we were lined up by the gates.

-you think this will stop them, captain?!-i shouted-send for reinforcements!

-I've already done your holiness! Marshall said that the soldiers are needed too defend the keep and the king,
there is nobody else coming...

-damn him!-ireelathas yelled in fury.

-light help us...- i felt that this was not ordinary small raid. Thrall and Sylvanas knew that we would not except
counterattack now, and they were right.

-there they come...

As i expected, Horde has sent it's best warriors this time. i recognised the leader, Tauren warrior, it was SoulPredator,
his name struck fear into the hearts of brave warriors. he was holding a dread mace, taken from kel'thursad himself,
his armor were shaped with frozen skulls. SoulPredator was followed by others. there was a warlock, mage, shaman, and others. seven of them.
almost everyone had armor from naxxramasas.

-it seems arthas let them take the artifacts, fools! they think they got all by fortune-gilwen wispered.

-do not underestimate lich kings power and mind.

Champions of the Horde came closer. The warlock Stepped Forward. he was close though out of reach of arrows and magic.
he was bent, looking down. we felt as the ground under him was suffering and burning, he raised his
hands slowly as he whispering words of the dark ritual.

his whisper echoed against the walls of the city.

-sloth, gluttony, envy, pride... let the day become night and light become darkness. let the hunger and fear slice
hearts of mortal races and let the demons eat their souls...

everything turned black... cold voices were surrounding us. the hope was dying. and then... it felt like i
was watching myself from the side. i could feel the Fury in my hands and light burning my veins. and i screamed
with divine words i have never heard before, nor since. The light fell on me from the above with divine voice, it started
spreading around me and collided with the darkness coming from the warlock.

but it was not over, i could see undead eyes of the warlock. they were shining with green fire. the border between
light and darkness balanced at the gates. and we both understood that this was leading nowhere.

-that's enough!-said the deep voice of the tauren. it was Soulpredator.

we both stopped. fierce Tauren laughed and said:

-so now elfes are defending human city? how much does that little child pay you?

-you will not pass-said ireelathas calmly.

-Thrall will hang your bodies above the gates of Ogrimmar and will put your heads... by the way, Kelgi!-small goblin
came forward carrying some wet bin-i think this is yours!

he pulled off black cotton sheet and took a white object out of the bin. and threw it towards us. it fell to gilwen's
feet.

-no...-she said in terror.

it was a torn and scratched head of a woman.

-it's... it's beatrice...-soldiers whispered

-BASTARDS!!!

-LINE UP!-captain commanded- SHIELDS!

the same moment soulpredator bawled- OUT OF MY WAY!!!

walls of stormwind trembled from his battle cry. he charged a guard, crushed his shield with his mace, soldier's steel
shield broke apart and he was thrown away and hit a wall.

with great speed he lifted his mace and stroke a captain. but cold steel did not reach it's target, it collided the the
energy shield, he looked towards the source of this power and i met his eyes. he tried to crush the holy shield but
he was fallen behind. the same moment ireelathas shot Soulpredator with three moon arrows, one of it hit his arm,
one hit his chest, and one hit his stomach. this stopped him and soldiers charged. Gilwen was in a frenzy of despair,
since beatrice was her old friend, and fury gives one a great power. she screamed and stroke Tauren with cleaving scythe
of dark magic. lifeless body of the giant fell. but this was not enough for gilwen, i could see claws of darkness grabbing
spirit of the dead warrior and tearing it apart.

all this happened so fast that for few seconds that lasted forever everything was silent. Horde lost it's commander and now
was panicked. anger for loss of a comrade gave soldiers might, and defeat of the enemy leader gave them courage. and red
light of hope and divine fury shined from above.

after that horde charged. but it was not a charge of a iron hummer crushing stone like a glass. it was charge of warriors
who have lost their leader and now look at each-other. though it was only a beginning. there were only three of us.

i remember ireelathas bow penetrating it's targets and his swords slicing it's victims, i can remember gilwen
healing wounds of ireelthas and soldiers. i can remember myself healing and bringing death. I do not remember how and
i do not remember when, but i remember they fall back. and we charged. their spirits were returning to their bodies and
were banished over and over again. i remember that they did not enter the city and i remember that after several attacks
we were hunting them one by one in Elwyn Forest.

That was day which will never be forgotten, day when light defeated darkness, discipline and tactics defeated might
and savagery. That was a day to remember!
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

A day to remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to remember   A day to remember EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:08 am

Credits:

me-phantom NE priest

ireelathas-ireela (actually his name was demonhunter but i think thats gay) NE hunter

gilwen-gilwen lvl 57 NE priest

Sw guard-4 guards and one elite standing at the gates, also two patrols at the bridge

Soulpredator-Soulpredator lvl 60 donator tauren warrior

champions of the horde-randome horde loser-noob-donators

stormwind guard in blood-my imagination

beatrice-my imagination (again)

Nightstalker-some pet b4 snappy

Special notes:

1) first of all, this really happened, me iree and gilwen who wasnt even 60 yet owned 7 donator (most of 'em were donators) hordes. and later other day they were saying how much HKs did they get lol. after retreating we were camping them over and over again, iree's hunter stalker abilities did a good job.

2)after Soulpredator died he quit the game so he did not ress

special thanks to:

horde, for being soo noobish.

gilwen, for proving that girls CAN fight

iree and his pet, and myself for being so awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lichberserk

A day to remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to remember   A day to remember EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:44 am

where i am lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

A day to remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to remember   A day to remember EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:46 am

lichberserk wrote:
where i am lol! lol! lol!

lying dead in goldshire being camped by a lvl 6 wolf
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Imrooniel

A day to remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to remember   A day to remember EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:48 am

ah, btw: its "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!" Razz not: you will not pass Razz
Back to top Go down
http://imrooniel.deviantart.com/
ireella
Team
Team
ireella

A day to remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to remember   A day to remember EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:54 am

Where is the part where i fell from the stormwind bridge, fighting soulpreda as we fell, and when i killed him i was near death when i saw a blinding light, and became ireellathas the white demonhunter with the forgotten sheep of doom and despair snappie and killed random orc of the black second tower, and then returned as a king?
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

A day to remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to remember   A day to remember EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:57 am

that part happened when u were stoned and drunk at the same time.
Back to top Go down
lichberserk

A day to remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to remember   A day to remember EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:04 am

wooow i was rule XD
Back to top Go down
ireella
Team
Team
ireella

A day to remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to remember   A day to remember EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:07 am

Phantom wrote:
Not true! I was stoned, drunk AND watching lord of the rings and playing wow at the same time affraid
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

A day to remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to remember   A day to remember EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:12 am

ireella wrote:
Phantom wrote:
Not true! I was stoned, drunk AND watching lord of the rings and playing wow at the same time affraid

lmao and still owning 7 donator hordes lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Vegetto
Team
Team
Vegetto

A day to remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to remember   A day to remember EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:14 am

lol, sick dude Very Happy
oh, and i loved the part about lich lol!
Back to top Go down
vascoo

A day to remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to remember   A day to remember EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:19 am

Epic story! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slaven

Slaven

A day to remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to remember   A day to remember EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:33 pm

woot no screenshots???
Back to top Go down
vascoo

A day to remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to remember   A day to remember EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:50 am

Slaven wrote:
woot no screenshots???

Well it was like 2 years ago... Razz
Back to top Go down
hades
Team
Team

A day to remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to remember   A day to remember EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 6:05 am

cool [brag]but me and roo still own more Razz we beat a raid of 7 hordes in sw once.[/brag]
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Imrooniel

A day to remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to remember   A day to remember EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 6:49 am

Ye, altho you were full geared imba paly and I was t5 lock spamming curses on them xD

anyway, they were full geared too xD

And we own them 3 times in a row xD

We own xD
Back to top Go down
http://imrooniel.deviantart.com/
hades
Team
Team

A day to remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to remember   A day to remember EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 10:52 am

Quote :
imba paly
so true lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

A day to remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to remember   A day to remember EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 3:38 am

well we didnt even have full T2.

forgot to mention, i feared them under sw gates every time my CD on phyhic scream was over lol! even though it tikes like 15 seconds to return back up from there it was pretty much fun looking them getting pissed over, and over and over and over again lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A day to remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to remember   A day to remember Empty

Back to top Go down

A day to remember
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FAMILY GUY ® 2004-2011 :: News & Announcements :: General.-
Jump to: