FAMILY GUY ® 2004-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community driven for success.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look for me on ani-wow

Go down 
+4
Calord
Persephone
Shadowbaby
Imrooniel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Imrooniel

Imrooniel

Look for me on ani-wow Empty
PostSubject: Look for me on ani-wow   Look for me on ani-wow EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:56 am

There I will be - I still have s3 and donor staff there
Back to top Go down
http://imrooniel.deviantart.com/
Shadowbaby

PostSubject: Re: Look for me on ani-wow   Look for me on ani-wow EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 1:32 pm

DAMN where are guys?? Perse Vej Silv!! SNIFFFFFYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadowbaby

PostSubject: Re: Look for me on ani-wow   Look for me on ani-wow EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 2:05 pm

Imrooniel wrote:
There I will be - I still have s3 and donor staff there

was there for few min, and saw Sajuuk. cheers and still dont know what is with oder ppl =/
WHERE ARE U GUYS!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Sponsor
Sponsor
Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Look for me on ani-wow   Look for me on ani-wow EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 3:07 pm

Hey guys sry i shoulda posted b4 this, ive kept an eye on forums here, but, it seems like server dead to me Sad, was a shame coz for a while it looked good...but now ppl scattered again ...im playing retail, i finally took the plunge, my aniwow accs are deleted of toons and i kno why...i stupidly gave my login to that idiot guy we kicked from deli guild that time...i forget his name, he had a nab priest....he wanted my shadowpriest char transfer and i gave him my login, now my 5xfull T6 toons are gone....i kno its my fault i was stupid and too trusting...so now when i wanna play with an uber toon ill play on scape.....otherwize ill play with my full green lvl 65 enhance shamm on retail Very Happy. Ill make a post somewhere else because i miss u guys alot and i need to say some stuff to yall. otherwizwe <3
Back to top Go down
Calord

PostSubject: Re: Look for me on ani-wow   Look for me on ani-wow EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 3:31 pm

If you guys forgot, you can still find me at wowscape during the weekends Razz.
Be nice to see you guys there once in a while, it gets lonely Sad
Back to top Go down
Shadowbaby

PostSubject: Re: Look for me on ani-wow   Look for me on ani-wow EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:12 am

Calord wrote:
If you guys forgot, you can still find me at wowscape during the weekends Razz.
Be nice to see you guys there once in a while, it gets lonely Sad

Dont worry Cal sometimes illl come there to meet u Smile
Perse - yee its sad that we killed next server lol! but well, for me that was nice to see again all old friends playing together!!! gone miss that!! Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Imrooniel

PostSubject: Re: Look for me on ani-wow   Look for me on ani-wow EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:36 am

hmmm so maybe lets all go on wowscape? Too bad I dont have there any accs or toon ;( lvling would suck T_T

btw: on ani, on berserk I've get like ~350 kills in 3 hours xD with brand new char!

And now I'm sergeant!
Back to top Go down
Slaven

Slaven

PostSubject: Re: Look for me on ani-wow   Look for me on ani-wow EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 6:34 am

Imrooniel wrote:
hmmm so maybe lets all go on wowscape? Too bad I dont have there any accs or toon ;( lvling would suck T_T

btw: on ani, on berserk I've get like ~350 kills in 3 hours xD with brand new char!

And now I'm sergeant!
advertising will result in a ban
what is your name/race there and are there any old players there?
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Imrooniel

PostSubject: Re: Look for me on ani-wow   Look for me on ani-wow EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:43 am

Slaven wrote:
Imrooniel wrote:

And now I'm sergeant!
advertising will result in a ban
what is your name/race there and are there any old players there?

well I am playing with sniffy atm. The problem is that we're so scattered around Sad

and btw: what kind of adversing is it if noone's read's it? xDD

btw: tell me only that stewie started to care about server for more than 2 sec and I'll come back.

ok ok, I know its too much - tell that we'll get at least 10 people online and I'll come back. Hahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
tuctif

PostSubject: :P   Look for me on ani-wow EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:40 am

Hello guys im cherry....i went back to my old server where me and walla where GMs its a lil server mostly 7ppl(somethimes more) online but the point of that server is thats its fun server lvl cap is 80 and some other cool stuff and belive me there is lot to do:)! and realy u dont fiend bugges from there we have jsut the best admin and the friendliest players and GMs like u guys....if u want to know about the server then let me know...it would be so cool when we would stick togetter! we have a supper comunity guys lets not destroy it:)

(sorry about the bad english....i can talk and read everything and i understand it but the writeing isnt my cap of tea:D)

Cherry:)
Back to top Go down
vascoo

PostSubject: Re: Look for me on ani-wow   Look for me on ani-wow EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:48 am

Chaos Crusade - AV realm, u can meet me there Smile
Back to top Go down
tuctif

PostSubject: Re: Look for me on ani-wow   Look for me on ani-wow EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 6:52 am

http://www.bestfreeforums.com/forums/earthwalkerspal.html
http://earthwalker.hopto.org/two4one/
thats the server i was talking about
Back to top Go down
lichberserk

PostSubject: Re: Look for me on ani-wow   Look for me on ani-wow EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 8:56 am

crappp guyz find a server all of us we need a server for all of us
Back to top Go down
tuctif

PostSubject: Re: Look for me on ani-wow   Look for me on ani-wow EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:14 am

Im telling u guys come and lets have fun its realy cool server+ realy friendly community like we have!!!!
Back to top Go down
lichberserk

PostSubject: Re: Look for me on ani-wow   Look for me on ani-wow EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:51 am

well my char is still exist on ani cheers cheers cheers
guyz let s play on ani!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look for me on ani-wow   Look for me on ani-wow Empty

Back to top Go down

Look for me on ani-wow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FAMILY GUY ® 2004-2011 :: News & Announcements :: General.-
Jump to: