FAMILY GUY ® 2004-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community driven for success.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bein half-assed funserver does not help

Go down 
+3
ireella
hades
coolclan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
coolclan

bein half-assed funserver does not help Empty
PostSubject: bein half-assed funserver does not help   bein half-assed funserver does not help EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 11:37 am

heres what i seen in the last few days; more new ppl who come on, see the vendors an think, cool, then they lvl, then they ask wheres the weapon vendor at, then leave b/c there isnt one; if your gonna have fg as a "funserver" make it a "funserver" not a half-assed one; it dont hafta be bt/hyjal/swp gear there, do like a kara vendor (kara boss loot) an a mag/grull/za vendor and just leave it at that, or somethin like that anyway, point is it dont hafta be the end all be all best stuff; then ppl can get good gear to begin with including weapons/accessories but still have plenty to raid for
Back to top Go down
hades
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: bein half-assed funserver does not help   bein half-assed funserver does not help EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 12:04 pm

TOTALY agree. 100%! make it fully fun or not fun at all! and make portals to pvp areas! and stuff!Razz thx for making this topic cc u spared me the effort.
Back to top Go down
coolclan

PostSubject: Re: bein half-assed funserver does not help   bein half-assed funserver does not help EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 12:20 pm

well man, yesterday alone in just a couple hours, i saw 7 new ppl come and leave b/c of this issue; 4 left b/c no weap vendors, 2 left b/c the t6 they wanted wasnt at the vendor, and the other 1 left b/c there was no accessory vendors; and all 7 did take the time to lvl first or had a gm bump em to 70, not sure which; either way the end result was the same, they all left
Back to top Go down
ireella
Team
Team
ireella

PostSubject: Re: bein half-assed funserver does not help   bein half-assed funserver does not help EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 12:24 pm

Maybe a a blue quest reward weapon for starters too?
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

PostSubject: Re: bein half-assed funserver does not help   bein half-assed funserver does not help EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 6:10 am

i like guys but they don't like me bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: bein half-assed funserver does not help   bein half-assed funserver does not help EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:29 pm

Maybe a T3 equiv weapon vendor. Or even the full T3 sets too. that would supply a few of the off things that T6 doesn't cover.

Or maybe make a vendor that had gear from Hellfire Cit and Auchendoun 5 mans.
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Imrooniel

PostSubject: Re: bein half-assed funserver does not help   bein half-assed funserver does not help EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 2:55 am

skinrot wrote:
Maybe a T3 equiv weapon vendor. Or even the full T3 sets too. that would supply a few of the off things that T6 doesn't cover.

Or maybe make a vendor that had gear from Hellfire Cit and Auchendoun 5 mans.

I told what I wanted to say - T4 would be enough. Altho T4 OF ALL SPECS, so we can raid. But first, wipe the hell out here! Delete all - exept donators, refund them xD
Back to top Go down
http://imrooniel.deviantart.com/
coolclan

PostSubject: Re: bein half-assed funserver does not help   bein half-assed funserver does not help EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 10:58 am

i hate wipes, i raided on the scripted instances to get my gear, cept the few swp pieces i got, those came from the super underpowered swp bosses twins/kj; i still have some kara gear on my guy and some crafted items b/c i cant raid anythin to get the better stuff; if it has to wipe, so be it, but damnit, gimme a full t4 set with a shield or somethin and i'll be good to go; i KNOW i can tank any boss for kara/za/ssc/tk with a t4 set an a good shield, i did it on a diff server in nothing but ds3 with some greens; hell, thats an idea all by itself, instead of tier 1/2/3/4/5/6 vendors put a vendor for t0.5 for starters, then a ds3 vendor for after we lvl with the matching peices from heroics; then we'll have good enuf gear so lvln wont be a prob and after we lvl we'll have good enuf gear to start raidin an get the really good shit
Back to top Go down
RaDe

RaDe

PostSubject: Re: bein half-assed funserver does not help   bein half-assed funserver does not help EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 2:05 pm

all i really hear is make make make make.... you guys need to understand that there is plenty of steps in the "make" process" and they all take up a lot of time whats out on the server now is fine if you where to give people everything they would slowly get bored and quit this way it makes them earn rings/amulet/trinkets/weapons. Currently i don't know what Stewies up to and what plans he has for this server but you people need to give him time because we all know that we all lead lives and school/work takes out of that, the server is like a hobby its worked on and tunes once in a while and here for people to enjoy it! As its come to my understanding its not ok to come down on the owner of that server and flame him for his flaws but ya its nice to give suggestions to improve the work on the server.

Please do not write little immature quotes to this because frankly i could care less about your responses.

Thank you, RaDe
Back to top Go down
hades
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: bein half-assed funserver does not help   bein half-assed funserver does not help EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 2:24 pm

Quote :
it makes them earn rings/amulet/trinkets/weapons.
in 2 men black temple raids
Quote :
they would slowly get bored and quit
its happening right now when the server is
Quote :
this way
we are the first ever fun pve server! ftw...
Back to top Go down
coolclan

PostSubject: Re: bein half-assed funserver does not help   bein half-assed funserver does not help EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 4:56 pm

i said it before and i'll say it again; take away the godamn bullshit t5/t6 vendors and just make some kara/mag/grull/za vendors with the boss loots (minus the badges ofc); that leaves PLENTY to raid for since u only have t4 and equiv gear so u still got 2 whole tiers to go, or 5 whole tiers to go if u count the gladiator sets (im not counting s1 since its t4 equiv) and u'd get decent rings/trinks/etc..... but still have a lot to raid for and it would be enough to actually call it a "funserver" since you would get a FULL FUCKING SET, not just what the admin wants u to have with NOTHING TO GO WITH IT!!
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Imrooniel

PostSubject: Re: bein half-assed funserver does not help   bein half-assed funserver does not help EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:11 am

Defenitly I agree with coolclan. People stopped even to get online for sec or two to see who's online.

I bet that when I'll go online now, I'll be the only one. So even I stopped going online.

That can show what's happening with server.

We're 9th and few votes we can be 8th on toplist, but we dont even use it! This randomly putting "half ventors", mess in voting and inviting revards makes me think that stewie dont have plan at all.

and you say he has school. Well SORRY but having a server, or even being gm isnt job for someone who cant spare it at least 4 hours a day. And admin who's givign server only 4 hours is bad admin, lol. It isnt even job, its something that curves your whole life around it. Like having baby, I can say.

Aswell making decisions all by yourself is bad eiter. Democratic system isnt used by most of countries cuz its bad. Lol.

and dont say me that its easy for me, cuz I dont had server. Indeed I didnt. But I was a GM on alvaria game (polish MUD game, or I'd say MUD-RPG cuz by meaning GM I was like normal gm on d&d or smth) and not only I did my job. I and few others GMs gave advices about critical decisions for game, and he did listen us. And alvaria lived quite long, there were time when we had ~100 users online at evenings (what is great number, since all were from ONE country and it was only MUD game).
Still, I have like 50 contacts of players from this game, aswell all game masters - Admin is going to revive it and I am greatly helping it, aswell listening to players sugestions (I dont have any hell idea fro mwhere they knew it, since "reviving" was keept in secret, but hell...)

Which NEVER WONT HAPPEN on FG. Well, come on. Do you imagine that stewie's doing with GMs decisions about server future? That they all make plans about server, so it can be best and all?

dont think so...

But well, I am not the one to critic admin, altho seriously - server needs change. Big one.
Back to top Go down
ireella
Team
Team
ireella

PostSubject: Re: bein half-assed funserver does not help   bein half-assed funserver does not help EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 6:18 am

Imrooniel wrote:

But well, I am not the one to critic admin, altho seriously - server needs change. Big one.

Wrath of the lich king is our change i guess. I suggest keeping the server offline till we have a good version
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Imrooniel

PostSubject: Re: bein half-assed funserver does not help   bein half-assed funserver does not help EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 5:13 am

ireella wrote:
Imrooniel wrote:

Wrath of the lich king is our change i guess. I suggest keeping the server offline till we have a good version

Stats why I still didnt chaged realmlist - when it wont chnge I will do so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bein half-assed funserver does not help   bein half-assed funserver does not help Empty

Back to top Go down

bein half-assed funserver does not help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FAMILY GUY ® 2004-2011 :: News & Announcements :: General.-
Jump to: