FAMILY GUY ® 2004-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community driven for success.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tyler's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler11

Tyler's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Tyler's GM Application   Tyler's GM Application EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 8:35 pm

Name : Tyler.
Ingame name : Tyler

What times will you be available? (Monday - Thursday) About 4 hours. (Friday - Sunday) 5-6 hours.

Have you played on this server? Yes, but I am new to the server.

How long have you been playing wow? I have been playing on official World of Warcraft servers for atleast 3 years. I have gotten a rogue to level 70 and a mage to level 51. I know nearly all of the equiptment in WoW and almost all of the instances.

Have you ever played as a game master? Yes, I have played on a private server with my friend and my brother. It was never released though, we played around with the commands. Eventually I left the server because I wanted to look for a more populated server and get more serious.

Have you ever been a GM on FAMILY GUY? No.

Tell me about your self and why I should pick you? You should pick me as a GM on your server because I am very reliable and helpful. I'm patient with people and know alot of information about world of warcraft, makeing it very easy to answer questions for new players.

Account Name? My account name is Tyler11.

Thankyou for takeing the time to read my application. You can talk to me in-game or just leave a post here, Thanks again.
Back to top Go down

Tyler's GM Application
Page 1 of 1