Share | 

Fg youtube vid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ireella
Team
Team

PostSubject: Fg youtube vid   Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:34 pm

Im gonna try to make some kind of trailer/youtube vid for the server, so i was filming some cool scripted bosses and a little pvp now and then.
So, anyone got tips/ideas for me?
Like, wich program to use aside windows movie maker, what kind of text should be in it, how long should it be, what kind of music, and what should i show in it.
Let me hear your thoughts please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coolclan

PostSubject: Re: Fg youtube vid   Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:14 pm

definately show all the cool ass boss encounters that are working; like at least the beginning of said encounters and some of the phases; like in za the boss talkin shit then when they shift forms and go off on raids stuff like that; for the pvp aspect get some footage of undergeared but well skilled players killin fully geared peeps to show that most all talents work and that skill is more important here then gear; also you could get some footage of some of the scripted quests that work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reinuke

PostSubject: Re: Fg youtube vid   Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:49 pm

OMFG!!!! affraid

UR USING WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER confused

Better go to Torrentz.com and download powerdirector 6.. i mean it.. WMM is a piece of crap..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://reinuke.rakyrax.com
RaDe

PostSubject: Re: Fg youtube vid   Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:07 pm

Use:
Adobe photoshop CS 2 or 3 to edit your still life pictures also you can use this to make frames borders you can also add like a news report have you talking and in the background have the clip playing or just a border that says like "Family Guy WOW"

Adobe after effects <--- that's where the real magic happens, you can add anything you want into the video's change the picture quality also have amazing scene cutters (ex: blurs/slides/wave/stroke.. ext) also if your smart with this you can make an amazing intro to make still life into 3d animated movment.. ya its amazing just don't buy it lmao... that's like 800$ out of your pocket for the Adobe Family collection.. <3 torrents
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fg youtube vid   

Back to top Go down

Fg youtube vid
Page 1 of 1