Community driven for success.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Something is fishy and i want to know what?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RaDe

PostSubject: Something is fishy and i want to know what?   Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:32 pm

Okay so i am not the perfect GM but i like to do things the way they should be done. i randomly teleport to players and check up on them to see that they are up to so their not doing anything illegal and i went to a SWP raid today and seen Oixio with Tier6 and black temple items... i was told that illidin is extremely hard and scripted and that he couldn't be killed... so i got to wondering where she got the items... she tells me that there was a BT raid and that untouchable GM tanked and there was a rogue GM there as well.. so what i want to know is who else got T6? and how you guys killed illidin when i went to BT just 5 mins ago he wasnt spawned and when you have to kill the 4 guards that guard him then talk to akama... well akama takes you upstairs and disappears.. hes the key to unlocking illidin into fight mode then he goes away well he does not do such thing he just dissapears and later spawns at the side.. so i spawned illdin to see if he was hard and he didn't attack since he wasn't unlocked.. so just tell me who gave you the T6 and the BT items because its IMBA to all the others..

Pictures:

See how illidin didnt attack me while i was infront of him because hes "asleep" until akama unlocks him since akama is bugged that means a GM summoned a illidin and maybe not the right illidin that should be going there... so players got items with GM help is what im thinking

Dont post on this saying stupid things if you involved just tell me what happened don't give me your 3 sense with stupid posts like "oh wow" and spam.... this is for GM's and Admin to see and those who spawned monsters that where taken out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ireella
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: Something is fishy and i want to know what?   Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:29 pm

It was a rogue gm with the name untouchable who had 2 1000 def rings and tanked the bosses with it, or at least that is what i was told. As for illidan, he worked fine when danny and i were there, with scripts etc.
We need to find out the identity of this gm, and why he tanked with those gm items for those few players, because if gms help in raids, it should be without any gm powers at all .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Persephone
Sponsor
Sponsor

PostSubject: Re: Something is fishy and i want to know what?   Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:03 pm

I kno nothing about this particular incidence..but im never shy about putting my tuppence in ^^ Wink, akama isnt bugged...i tested it with micky the first time, and a couple of GMs have shown me illidan event since and akama isnt bugged and works properly...as for the rogue GM, well i should imagine that if there was a GM doing sth like that, well thats just as reprehensible as GM Rarges giving out of free T6 to players, its a similar action ...hmmm thats a thought ..Wink . As far as i can see if that GM has done that then the GM needs punishing not the players
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mickyg
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: Something is fishy and i want to know what?   Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:09 pm

Thought I would say something I dont even think Illi drops the T6 head from last few times I have checked so I dunno how players get the headpiece, I thinks its the drop rate on the epics that make him drop less and all those patterns he drops must be making less items drop. I had had a few pple say this to me as well when I played.

Last edited by Mickyg on Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaDe

PostSubject: Re: Something is fishy and i want to know what?   Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:27 pm

I will talk to stewie about this and the players in the 5man raid speak up or im removing your T6/BT items, as for Untouchable gm he should be taken off the GM team and his place should either be filled with a responsible GM or a closed stop since we already have enough GM's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilkey
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: Something is fishy and i want to know what?   Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:00 pm

Ok dude...you have to realize that no matter what server you GM at, shit like this will happen. And everytime it does, you don't need to make a post saying so. Don't take away the T6, you might take away stuff they actually earned... Also ya ever think maybe they actually raided for everything? Because right now to me it seems like your knowledge of Akama and illi is wrong because Akama works. As for Untouchable... .player him if you see him, and ban his account... And if you think I am joking I am not. If you won't do it, ill do it. But you can't go making posts like this, it makes US look BAD, and it makes people think they can just get free t6 by talking to the right GM, which is also false!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something is fishy and i want to know what?   

Back to top Go down

Something is fishy and i want to know what?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FAMILY GUY 2004-2011 :: News & Announcements :: General.-
Jump to: