FAMILY GUY ® 2004-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community driven for success.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going out to Iree & Mayfish

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RaDe

RaDe

Going out to Iree & Mayfish Empty
PostSubject: Going out to Iree & Mayfish   Going out to Iree & Mayfish EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 7:39 pm

Well after looking into the fact about the tier3 thing it was an update made today by stewie to give out "T3 | 2000g | 1 Lv.60 Wep" instead of what we get this time so i apologize that i went off the wall i took things to a whole new level and im sorry for that i was just frustrated and didnt want a corrupt GM.
Back to top Go down
maynard

maynard

PostSubject: Re: Going out to Iree & Mayfish   Going out to Iree & Mayfish EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 9:37 pm

whats the title gotta do with what u said?
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Sponsor
Sponsor
Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Going out to Iree & Mayfish   Going out to Iree & Mayfish EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 2:18 am

RaDe wrote:
Well after looking into the fact about the tier3 thing it was an update made today by stewie to give out "T3 | 2000g | 1 Lv.60 Wep" instead of what we get this time so i apologize that i went off the wall i took things to a whole new level and im sorry for that i was just frustrated and didnt want a corrupt GM.

Im confused ...what happened? what are you talking about? scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Naqrwiator

Naqrwiator

PostSubject: Re: Going out to Iree & Mayfish   Going out to Iree & Mayfish EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 2:34 am

nobody is perfect Rade
but i think im pretty close:D
Back to top Go down
hades
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: Going out to Iree & Mayfish   Going out to Iree & Mayfish EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 4:13 am

well we gms started handing out t3 and when rade here saw ppl in t3 he threatened the players with ban if they dont tell him who gave them the items and i think he threatened the gms too...well that was the long story short he didnt know it was alowed so yeh he did what a fair gm would've done just acted a bit hasty. now get back in game and give those players theyr t3 back! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Naqrwiator

Naqrwiator

PostSubject: Re: Going out to Iree & Mayfish   Going out to Iree & Mayfish EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 4:18 am

so true
Back to top Go down
RaDe

RaDe

PostSubject: Re: Going out to Iree & Mayfish   Going out to Iree & Mayfish EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 2:23 pm

I wasn't told that T3 was being handed out so i figured a GM just went wild gave his friends T3 like i haven't seen that done before... and the person that had it kept telling me different GM's gave it so at first she tells me Iree gave her it so i attacked Iree about it she said she didn't.. then she said hades did... at the time T2 was being given out and i was all confused when Death wish told me that it was on the forums i had to apologize to those 2 players that i lashed out on. i wanted to find out who did it so i threatened them that's the best way to get answers when you put something of the other's at risk to tell you what really went down... As for all the other posts they where not needed not everyone needed to know this the thread was meant for 2 players to read and that's it don't just spam this next time something like this comes up if it does thank you.
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Sponsor
Sponsor
Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Going out to Iree & Mayfish   Going out to Iree & Mayfish EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 5:16 pm

iif thatys how u feel rade then heres some advice for u....if u dont want other ppl replying then dont fucking post a thread on the public forums...u ever heard of fucking PMs ..thats private messages u retard....so stfu with ur sanctimonious crap about "As for all the other posts they where not needed not everyone needed to know this the thread was meant for 2 players to read and that's it don't just spam this next time something like this comes up if it does thank you" grrrf wtf why u bloody post a thread about it..unbelieveable stupidity...and btw spamm is useless posting that means nothing ...NOT AT ALL WHAT OTHER PLAYERS HAVE POSTED, so before u start lecturing people in your patronizing manner learn how to conduct GM business in a private GM way ... GGGRRRR

Edit: ok i went slightly over the top..i apologise for that...just made me bloody angry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going out to Iree & Mayfish   Going out to Iree & Mayfish Empty

Back to top Go down

Going out to Iree & Mayfish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FAMILY GUY ® 2004-2011 :: News & Announcements :: General.-
Jump to: