View user profile
Simplic

PostSubject: Re: Will be back someday   Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:01 am

lol explain dude
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imrooniel

PostSubject: Re: Will be back someday   Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:30 pm

Get pissed on horde and how dumb is raiding with some people from this fraction, aswell recognized that 2 hours spended on killing kj and get killed so I wouldnt roll on items... Well, these 2 hours could be spent much better. Today I uninstalled wow and I am going to do every other damn thing that I can do. Even learning greek.

So cya, and until I wont be so desperate bored to install it again or until we wont have enough ppl to raid by ourselves dont expect me to come online.

Cheers to scyn who was so dumber that he used fire spells with impact talent (stuns) on kj even when I was yelled on /world (dont use damn stuns and scyn dont use fire!)

Aswell cheers to hunter that killed me with multishot -thanks to him I recognized that I spend too much time raiding/helping to raid others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imrooniel.deviantart.com/
Persephone
Sponsor
Sponsor

PostSubject: Re: Will be back someday   Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:25 pm

roo calm dude...remember why u came back here....dont wanna lose u again after ur long holiday....always be ppl doing sth wrong ...even me ... for me its been nice to have my mats back in one place again ...dont really wanna lose u coz u pissed off at noobishness : / ..i kno its up to u and how u really feel but damn dude...we waited a month while u went away on hols...now ur gonna leave us again Sad...pls dont i will be sad and i kno alotta the vets will be too ....shit happends raiding mate...u kno that ...dont leave /beg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hades
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: Will be back someday   Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:16 pm

Unless my memory decieves me i think i remember a certain imrooniel hugging KJ at 70%? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scyn

PostSubject: Re: Will be back someday   Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:31 pm

bye....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maynard

PostSubject: Re: Will be back someday   Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:33 pm

first of all .... imroo i expected better from you than joining FG ... secondly ur a fuckin loser to leave a game cuz of shit like that... thirdly ur a bigger loser to complain before you leave. you fuckin need attention or what? .... pfft if scyn knew any better she should;ve fireballed your ass at the first instant... why would you even join that butt pirate's server where you need to do combined raids... and its faction not fractions

hades ur a huge vagina loser....your just lame...everyone on fg hated u ... u suck as a player and suck even more as a person.

all you guys do is bitch bitch bitch ...

simon i <3 you man im totally blown atm but i tell you what u need to leave this ass face's server who sold you all out in the past...you owe it to your "mates"

imroo...im disappointed man...leave fg.....

hades ... bleh...ur just there to be hated i guess...and your gay reply to this post will even make everyone hate you more. leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redneckrider

PostSubject: Re: Will be back someday   Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:39 pm

owned?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linke

PostSubject: Re: Will be back someday   Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:46 pm

imroo .... ur excuse for leaving is just so childish / lame ... ur leaving cuz scyn unbugged KJ and some hunter killed YOU in a raid .... rofl .. c'mon grow up ... 1st of all ... she was lagging, so she didnt get ur msg .. and after the wipe ... it went all good yet u started flaming the hordes ... then u died cuz of some hunter u say ... c'mon tell me .. how was the raid wen vej used his hunter ... didnt he keep spaming mutilshot at twins and werent we yelling STOP SHOOTING ... did he stop? No right ... yet we went thru it and cont the raid and we didnt leave the server either ... infact we even died and a gm ress's us ... and its not hard to gears anyway ... we raid almost everyday ... so if u dont get it on that particular day ... it doesnt matter ... there is alway another day ... and DONT BLAME SCYN FOR ALL THIs ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilkey
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: Will be back someday   Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:20 am

guys he didnt leave because of this incident...

he left because this incident made him realize he played too much WoW and needed to do other stuff with his life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaDe

PostSubject: Re: Will be back someday   Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:01 am

Imrooniel wrote:
Get pissed on horde and how dumb is raiding with some people from this fraction, aswell recognized that 2 hours spended on killing kj and get killed so I wouldnt roll on items... Well, these 2 hours could be spent much better. Today I uninstalled wow and I am going to do every other damn thing that I can do. Even learning greek.

So cya, and until I wont be so desperate bored to install it again or until we wont have enough ppl to raid by ourselves dont expect me to come online.

Cheers to scyn who was so dumber that he used fire spells with impact talent (stuns) on kj even when I was yelled on /world (dont use damn stuns and scyn dont use fire!)

Aswell cheers to hunter that killed me with multishot -thanks to him I recognized that I spend too much time raiding/helping to raid others.

You know what stfu and dont put you anger on others if you want to leave goodbye you'll be missed. For you to talk shit about a friend of mine is unacceptable so on my behalf you wont be missed, remember this is a private server and not all players know how to play it just like retail.

i got your back Scyn <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Persephone
Sponsor
Sponsor

PostSubject: Re: Will be back someday   Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:05 am

ugggh scyn is oldschool she seen all this before so i dont believe she is fazed at all...hence her mature responce....as for all the above...ahh well /shug i guess....que sera sera..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ireella
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: Will be back someday   Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:07 am

We'll miss you imroo. But as i could see, the game made you frustrated a bit too much and to often over small irralevant things, so maybe its good ur taking a break from it.
Hope ull be back one day.
And for maynard, we are playing here because our comminity was shattered all over.
Now we are kinda united again, i've spoken to some people i havent seen for ages, and thats actually what wow is all about to me, the people you play it with. For someone like you who is just omg look at me immegapwnzerunubandirulezor, you probaly wouldn't understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maynard

PostSubject: Re: Will be back someday   Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:48 am

wow ree u had me all figured out ... maybe thats why the people i like to play with have been playing with me ever since wow came out...so i dont need to go back to a cock monglers server like u .. hmm ... enough of ur melodramatic bs.

p.s. a chat box should be enough for ppl like u.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ireella
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: Will be back someday   Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:05 pm

Who is talking bullshit here? Ur only here for ur cry of attention, so just leave and take your friends (those few critters and npc) you've been playing with you back to the hellhole u call home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hades
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: Will be back someday   Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:49 pm

u know there was a time when i would have made a huge flame war out of this. but not today silent go ree tho lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silvarus88

PostSubject: imrooo   Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:27 pm

Sad

noes@@
Dont you dare go away
let them talk as they like, if some peeps wanna do nub stuff let them do it as they will.
Thats no reason for you to leave.
Comon your part of fg.
In any case if you realy want to go, il realy miss ye
Like ree said we realy hope you return mate.

/hug /hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silvarus88

PostSubject: maynard..   Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:31 pm

Why are you said said hades was crying out for attention..
Then why the hell are you here bullshitting about everybody, while your not even on this server.(which you hate so much)
You realy changed since i last saw you...
if all you can do is fuck around and insulting people
Get the fuck out of here before i fire a 12 k pyro crit up your ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Persephone
Sponsor
Sponsor

PostSubject: Re: Will be back someday   Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:20 pm

oooh oooh handbags at dawn is it sir? with a pistol, would you like cream with that pistol sir? cream and sugar ...ohh sir thats a cup of tea sir i think cream and tea./...cream teas..are u from devon sir? oooh oooh are u? ...creamy teas? would u like that sir? creamy tea on ur face? creamyy devon tea all over your face? sounds nice sir ! eh? eh? ....hmmm i feel strange...umm what were we talking about again? ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maynard

PostSubject: Re: Will be back someday   Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:25 pm

about hating me hating their vaginas..i think...but i cant really talk to them cuz of language barrier...its like babel i tell you that......and u being on acid lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Persephone
Sponsor
Sponsor

PostSubject: Re: Will be back someday   Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:41 pm

ahhh im just an old saddo that likes language far too much Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maynard

PostSubject: Re: Will be back someday   Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:23 pm

rofl handbags at dawn...i'll keep that in mind i will use it when i will call someone out to duel me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imrooniel

PostSubject: Re: Will be back someday   Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:32 am

yawl, as I see I cant leave forum, cuz of this cude flame wars! Very Happy HORDE GO TO RESERVATIONS! CLOSE THRALL BACK!! lol xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imrooniel.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will be back someday   

Back to top Go down

Will be back someday
Page 1 of 1