FAMILY GUY ® 2004-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community driven for success.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

netherwing faction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coolclan

netherwing faction Empty
PostSubject: netherwing faction   netherwing faction EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 8:23 am

this is badly bugged; every quest u are able to turn in for netherwing rep REDUCES your rep with them; i assisted gm hades in testing this and for the couple quests i could do, i LOST 2750 rep for each one on completion, very gay
Back to top Go down
Hawtness

netherwing faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: netherwing faction   netherwing faction EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:33 pm

coolclan wrote:
this is badly bugged; every quest u are able to turn in for netherwing rep REDUCES your rep with them; i assisted gm hades in testing this and for the couple quests i could do, i LOST 2750 rep for each one on completion, very gay

lol.. When you take the first quest with netherwing will you get hated, from hated do you have to work yourself backup to normal and further by doing repeat able quests.
When you completet the quests enough times and your exalted, mount for you Razz
Back to top Go down
coolclan

netherwing faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: netherwing faction   netherwing faction EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 6:16 pm

dude, the repeatable quests just make you more and more hated, it never goes towards neutral or friendly at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

netherwing faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: netherwing faction   netherwing faction Empty

Back to top Go down

netherwing faction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FAMILY GUY ® 2004-2011 :: News & Announcements :: Bugs.-
Jump to: