FAMILY GUY ® 2004-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community driven for success.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

scripted insances

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lichberserk

scripted insances Empty
PostSubject: scripted insances   scripted insances EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 12:01 pm

guyz our instances are so crappy. they re fukin lame. we need scripts. stewie plz script those instances.
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Imrooniel

scripted insances Empty
PostSubject: Re: scripted insances   scripted insances EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 12:45 pm

were you online today? I've meet 4 people thru 5 hours. 5 HOURS AND 4 PEOPLE! Me, andax, cherry, Danny and one more guy.

That makes 2 gms and 3 players in total. Its boring to 3 man 5 man instances, and you wanna have scripted all raids?! Do you REALLY believe that we could 3 man KARA without uber gear that we have now? And even we would survive, how long would it take? 2 hours for one boss?!

Lets face facts. Half of people has uber gear and dont come online cuz there is nothign more to do for them. They have all skills, tons of gold, best eq etc. Second half dont have eq at all and dont come online, cuz there is not enough people to raid.

So dont give a shit about scripted instances. It wont chage a sh1t. Our beloved server dies, cuz we didnt descript at time, and when ventors came there even wasnt enough people to do anything, so they left server or dont come online at all.

The only thing that can bring us people so we can do ANYTHING is more people! Nothing more!

Well, maybe exept WotlK but if server administration wont make right moves, even this wont save our ass.

I say it with heavy hearth. Especially that I have full SWP mage and pala, but hell

WIPE THIS ALL FOR SERVER SAKE!

People will complain, sure will complain alot, but hell - only give t4 (not t5, not t6, t4 ONLY! rest can be bought from shattered sun rep) and people will raid. Will raid kara, cuz they will have equal eq to it, they will raid ssc tk maybe, cuz there are slighty better items, and for sure they will raid BT with hyjal!

And by the way - leave sunwell scripted. With such ppl wont rush there, get like halfly equiped in uber gear and halfy in shitty.

Aswell, there is few donators, that will sure help server too, so theres nothing to cry.

Ofc ppl can get pissed (especially CC, I know what you get thru dude) but if this can make all of us come online, then hell do so.

And by the way - if you wanna make funserver, do full funserver. If you will paste only t6 (and ONLY one type - cheer to priests that wanna heal and get dps gear) ppl that are attracted by instants will leave (cuz they dont get whole eq) and ppl that raided for so damn long will get pissed cuz they spent so many times raiding.
Back to top Go down
http://imrooniel.deviantart.com/
hades
Team
Team

scripted insances Empty
PostSubject: Re: scripted insances   scripted insances EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 12:52 pm

imroo i dont fully agree with u. unscripting was not smart. but yes the server IS DIEING! and its dieing bcuz stewie never listens to US. THE PLAYERS. the ppl that actualy know what on earth is going on with the server. us who have been on so many servers for so long we KNOW OUR S*HIT! but no. he leaves instances scripted so everyone goes to unscripted and badly underpowered swp. everyone gets gear. then he unscripts instances. great now ppl wont raid for gear (THEY GOT FULL SWP!) and they sure as hell wont raid for fun (whats fun about unscripted instances?) then he puts vendors and calls it a fun server. only t5 t6 and a lvl 60 epic set. and only one set of each tier. BAD BAD BAD! useless! ppl looking for fun servers wont stay if they can't get FULL gear!!! and sure as hell no purist (ppl that hate fun servers) will stay when they see custom vendors. VERY BAD IDEEA! AWFULL! TERRIBLE!!! i talked to you about it stewie but ofc u did not listen. now the server is in such bad shape it would take a fitness trainer to get it back on its feet. and its all bcuz nobody actualy listens to the players who know what's going on with the server.
-GM (wonder for how long) Hades.
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

scripted insances Empty
PostSubject: Re: scripted insances   scripted insances EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:23 pm

Been playing retail for a while so not on FG, but still trying to keep the forums alive with posts :-)

I agree a whipe would help. Its not Stewies fault with ppl not coming on line. Think about it, all you ppl stop playing once you get geared up. I've complained about this on every forum every server we've been on.
Back to top Go down
tuctif

scripted insances Empty
PostSubject: hmm   scripted insances EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:29 pm

I have 3fulll gear char i sill am online everyday ALONE what do u say about that:)?
Back to top Go down
hades
Team
Team

scripted insances Empty
PostSubject: Re: scripted insances   scripted insances EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 3:28 pm

i say GET A LIFE! seriously tuc i love u, u know i do but dont stay online alone...its just so...sad (i assume u DO go afk for long long period)
and skin...dont talk if ur not online...sry mate not trying to piss u off or anything but this is a dead forum u wont get any real info from here. and dont tell us to be online on our full geared char and sit in sw HOPING some horde (LOL LF HORDE cuz there barely is any) might lose his way and end up in sw. i did that for a while. i went to og every day on my lock. i killed all npcs around the bank/gates. nobody EVER came. fun huh? ok i lied one guy came once, this rogue passed by and didnt att me. then he ambushed me when i was fighting a guard and after i killed him a few times he left the server lol!
Back to top Go down
tuctif

scripted insances Empty
PostSubject: Re: scripted insances   scripted insances EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 1:05 am

Well dude belive me i have life:D and a big and good one the problem atm is that im sick at home:D and heres nothing to do:P i have tryied to fiend a new server but ...i dont know its so crapy to go somewhere ALONE it would be so cool if the all team would stay togetter ro somehting:P
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

scripted insances Empty
PostSubject: Re: scripted insances   scripted insances EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 10:37 pm

I never started up on FG seriously, I knew where it would go :-( I just played maybe 3-4 times on it.

Damn hades, scarin the horde off of the server... there is the reason for the down fall ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

scripted insances Empty
PostSubject: Re: scripted insances   scripted insances Empty

Back to top Go down

scripted insances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FAMILY GUY ® 2004-2011 :: News & Announcements :: General.-
Jump to: