FAMILY GUY ® 2004-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community driven for success.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot

Go down 
+3
Linke
hades
jolfen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jolfen

BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot Empty
PostSubject: BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot   BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 2:26 pm

Hi we just killed Ilidan and he didn't drop any tier loot, most people got really angry and annoyed by spending time being concentrated and not getting even the slightest of chance to eearn the gear they worked for.

So, I have to say, it is not that impressive and I hope something will be done to fix this ASAP, I don't see any point raiding 25 man raids if you don't receive any loot, especially since 5 man is alot more fun. So either close all 25 man raids and loose all members or make sure it works properly, or more people will get even angrier than we did. It is for your own good.
Back to top Go down
hades
Team
Team

PostSubject: Re: BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot   BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 2:33 pm

illidan has loot. 100%. tested and tested again. mind telling me how u managed to kill a fully scripted boss? unless in the 2 days i've been gone the pop has grown so much u actualy had 25 men im in doubt here Question
Back to top Go down
Linke

PostSubject: Re: BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot   BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 8:54 pm

scripts has been removed frm all instance ... its true ILLIDAN didnt drop any tier on our raid ... but i've tested with my GM .... it does drop but at a low percentage
Back to top Go down
Scyn

Scyn

PostSubject: Re: BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot   BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 8:59 pm

Its been tested and Illidan dropped the T6 chest.. only with a VERY low drop chance..
Back to top Go down
jolfen

PostSubject: Re: BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot   BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:16 pm

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=31091
65% dropchance x 10 = 165% dropchance, or am I doing the math wrong?
Is the low dropchance intentional or a mistake?

The thing that strikes me as odd is that he didn't drop any Tier6 tokens
Back to top Go down
fgbidz

fgbidz

PostSubject: Re: BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot   BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:13 pm

lol your maths is poor

65 x 10 =650 not 165 lol!

and the high drop rate is the porblem what happens is the loot table gets flooded wih recipes making other items less likely to drop
Back to top Go down
coolclan

PostSubject: Re: BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot   BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 3:21 pm

u also cant go by ANY wow websites drop rates that arent blizz, they all have comments/items/whatever added from various private servers which scews the %s; also, i highly doubt blizz would put a 65% drop chance on a tier token, well, maybe 65% for a SINGLE token to drop, which, devided by the 3 would make it somewhere around 21.75% or whatnot for a token for a given class so that might be case; and my math might be wrong didnt feel like usin a calculator
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

PostSubject: Re: BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot   BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:40 pm

I'm thinking that FGBidz had it. Did like 5+ recipies drop? If so, they flooded your gear off.
Back to top Go down
jolfen

PostSubject: Re: BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot   BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:56 pm

I only remember like 3 recipes drop...
is it possible then to actually lower the droppingrate of some other stuff? I mean the legendary weapon drops but not the T6, thats pretty fckd up tbh ;]

and regarding my math I thought the roof would be 200%, ie it can't drop more than one to explain that ;]
Back to top Go down
Linke

PostSubject: Re: BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot   BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 10:21 pm

there was 5 recipe ... fgbidz is right
Back to top Go down
jolfen

PostSubject: Re: BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot   BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 1:54 am

Well my guild haven't been online since the day this happened... no real admin repsonse... no one online anymore (horde side).
I find it hard to actually go and check the forum now, don't see the purpose of it.
So I guess this is me saying good bye until you have 20+ online again, if I come back then too, might not since this situation has been so darn ackward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot   BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot Empty

Back to top Go down

BT Illidan doesn't drop tier loot
Page 1 of 1