Share | 

what spells boses shouldnt have

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Imrooniel

PostSubject: what spells boses shouldnt have   Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:35 am

here is my list of "what boses shouldnt do to be doneable"

BT:

najetus: impaling spine - 4k every 3 sec and stun unable to resist for 30 sec. Could be done with 4 healers, but still with huge dps group. 25 ppl needed. Without it he will be doneable for 12 ppl easy

P.S. everyone should be able to pull out impaled spine. It dispells debuff aswell gives you item that when throwed back at supremus deals 1k dmg to him.

supremus: Hateful Strike - really nasty and should be deleted. Also hp should be reduced by like 40% since with his aoes fight will be very mana intensive.

shade of akama: must try him out

teron: Incinerate, Shadow of Death - if spirit form doesnt work, but then aswell remember to remove ghosts... if it owkrs, then leave it cuz it will be damn ownage

Bloodboil: Acidic Wound, Disorient, knockback, Arcing Smash

souls: Soul Drain and reduce its health by 50%

mother: Sinful Beam, Vile Beam, Saber Lash. Reduce health by 30%. Make her castign beams once every 30 sec, not 3 sec.

council:

gathios: seal of command, seal of blood, consecration use every 1 min, blessing of protection blessing of spel lwardign use every 1 min. reduce hp by 30%

Zerevor: guy is insane and mage is needed to tank him (spellsteal) let it be... reduce hp by 30%

lady malande: Circle of Healing, reduce spell dmg that she makes by 50%

veras: Envenom

Illidan: damage made by spells decrase by 70% health by 40%

these all are only sugestions how could it all be done. Altho it need alot of tests to balance it all.

Only mother ad naj were tested tho, so I am not sure about m ysugestions to rest of boss... as I told it must be well tested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imrooniel.deviantart.com/
coolclan

PostSubject: Re: what spells boses shouldnt have   Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:20 pm

here's an idea, instead of removing or reducing any boss spells simply make all bosses silenceable and spells reflectable; chain spells dont chain when reflected and silence is golden on bosses; would make it easier but not too easy as it would require a MT/OT and whoever else to really pay attention to whats going on. this is just my idea since i lead a raid that did first few bosses in kara earlier and it was decently hard but they were able to be silenced and reflected (moroes, animals, maiden).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imrooniel

PostSubject: Re: what spells boses shouldnt have   Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:30 am

umm... ye, right CC. But still, hp should be decrased. I dont imagine healing in same way on illy as like on maiden... Healign all group... Mana would go down way too quickly if we would hang it more than ~15 min.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imrooniel.deviantart.com/
coolclan

PostSubject: Re: what spells boses shouldnt have   Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:15 am

i dont disagree with lowering certain bosses hp or armor i was just speaking on the spells themselves
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skinrot

PostSubject: Re: what spells boses shouldnt have   Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:54 pm

Making the bosses silencable, stunable and such would make them too much spank and tank. I mean 1 good warrior would terrorize most bosses.

Maybe lowering the damage they do in their AOEs and their health would be a start. Heck, or lower their mana a ton so they can't spam spells.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coolclan

PostSubject: Re: what spells boses shouldnt have   Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:56 pm

most bosses are stunnable but they have super high stun resistance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what spells boses shouldnt have   

Back to top Go down

what spells boses shouldnt have
Page 1 of 1