FAMILY GUY ® 2004-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community driven for success.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tasidious the Judah

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom

Phantom

Tasidious the Judah Empty
PostSubject: Tasidious the Judah   Tasidious the Judah EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 2:13 pm

ok this topic is about this elf guy. who was almost worshiped in Gm application topic.

so i wanna tell u all little episode from my wow life.

when i was ally with NE rogue (name was nightwind if i am not mistaken), me and Tasi were in Sw trade district. i just got to 60 and was green geared. so there was "Sw is under attack" message in the bottom of the screen and in the same moment three horde arrived from the arc.

i stealthed, poisoned my daggers and moved forward, looked at Tasi and pointed on horde with my head. he was on his orange tiger, T3 geared warrior, with that mace from Kel. So i crawled towards a caster and when i was gonna Sap him i wisped Tasi "go". so i sapped a Priest, gauged the Mage and parried a warrior, then blinded Mage. when i looked back... Tasi was there on his tiger he did not move, i yelled
-TASIDIOUS!!! HELP ME!!!

he smiled like a snake, even though i was far away from him i saw his ironic smile, and he said calmly
-that is not so easy

the same moment warrior hit me in the left shoulder with his sword and Mage hit me with ice bolt in my right leg!

i yelled again "TASIDIOUS!!!"

he did not answer this time, but he had the same smile on is face and his eyes were shining with dark, yellow fire.

i got almost blinded with Fury, i Vanished, but Mage got me with Ice nova, priest hit me with Holy fire, and when warrior was lifting his Two handed sword i looked Tasi, he's been watching us, he turned the tiger around swiftly and ran towards the cathedral, and then.... Execute...........................................

since then my spirit was following him and wispering him (besides elfs have fast spirits Very Happy), he couldnt take it anymore, he said "bye guys i'm moving to DOTA", he got insane and commited a suicide
----------------

even though i am joking lol this really happened hahahah Very Happy

Last edited by Phantom on Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaea

Gaea

PostSubject: Re: Tasidious the Judah   Tasidious the Judah EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 2:22 pm

Ok this is a "rooooooooofl" if it happened so XD
He didn't treat me like he threated you at leas Razz but sorry if you remember him like that, i didn't want to awake any traumas lol
As I said, he really was "in to it" and took the part "play for fun" a little to far ... but I miss him. i was stunned every time after meeting him, longer than when you get stunned or sapped by a rogue (it was kinda something like a shock every time ^^)
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Tasidious the Judah   Tasidious the Judah EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 2:43 pm

lol this happened but hahhaha i dont mean anything bad i am just joking he's a great guy i made this topic just for fun. besides that happened just once Razz as u may have noticed i have dramatized several things.

to be short i just wisped him "cmon" he said "nah they are gonna pwn us" and i said "yea whatever, im going anyway". thought he would join me Very Happy

couldnt let them take Sw without tasting some haha
Back to top Go down
Vegetto
Team
Team
Vegetto

PostSubject: Re: Tasidious the Judah   Tasidious the Judah EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 3:15 pm

haha nice one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Sponsor
Sponsor
Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Tasidious the Judah   Tasidious the Judah EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:26 am

lol , dude u ever thought about writing a novel?
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Imrooniel

PostSubject: Re: Tasidious the Judah   Tasidious the Judah EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 3:03 am

From now on I am votion for phanty to be our ´´server writer´´ that will write novels about cool events that happened and should be remembered xDD
Back to top Go down
http://imrooniel.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tasidious the Judah   Tasidious the Judah Empty

Back to top Go down

Tasidious the Judah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FAMILY GUY ® 2004-2011 :: News & Announcements :: General.-
Jump to: