HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Reno's app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaea

PostSubject: Reno's app   Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:11 pm

(1) Have you played on this server ?
Yes, I am a very old member and a part of the community since the 1.8 version of wow, when familyguy was still a funserver

(2) How long have you been playing wow ?
It will be 3 years now this December

(3) Have you ever played as a game master ?
Yes, I have. I was a game master on Dracula's wow (currently a funserver) and i left them because there wasn't much to do and they weren't a strong community. I also know a few things about arcemu and mangos, since i like be up to date with their progress.

(4) Have you ever been a GM on FAMILY GUY ?
No, I've been a regular player and applied only once, but at that time we needed more players than gms (the situation now isn't more different than it was back than)

(5) Tell me about your self and why I should pick you ?
My name is Renato, to make it shorter: Reno. I am 17 years old and i live in Croatia. I am almost a regular tipe of person you can find (i go to school, visit the gym few times during the week, study, go out, spend time with my dog and sit on the pc occupied with wow ^^).
I am a huge fan of wow emulators and i know a few things like compiling (any amateur can do it actually Razz), working on web pages for the server, cleaning and adjusting the database + the thing i love the most, working on items in the database (the only prob is that it consumes time, but you are kinda proud of yourself when you accomplish something).
Currently I am experimenting with WOTLK beta client and mangos that supports it (it's going to be awesome, that i can tell you ^^)

And to some of you that might remember me, I played both alliance and horde (mage or priest) and was always called Aphrodite / Aproditae. I was in Freakshow's guild and the person i admired most was Tasidious Razz

(6) Account name?
My account name is: Renc1

If someone wants to contact me for any reason:
#msn: ren-0@live.com
#mail: ren0@mail.inet.hr

[EDIT] Oh and i almost forgot, this is my first post because i really dont see any major problems, and what's the point in spamming the forum with silly posts only to increasse my rank ?
I understand that you have recruited a good amount of people to your team and any reply is respected. If you ever need my help I am here or on msn as you know Smile
+ I am more a ticket helping tipe of person and as mentioned above, I like to work on items in the database. That's all about me, no more no less and i hope this isn't to hmm ... how would you say "gnikcil ssa" tipe of post XD (read the " " word from right side to left).

Last edited by Gaea on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Persephone
Sponsor
Sponsor

PostSubject: Re: Reno's app   Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:29 pm

lol awesome post Very Happy damn tasidious i remember him too well when he was nelf rogue and me lill orc lock..im pretty sure i remember u too Razz gl with ur app Very Happy (i have np making alotta posts lmao ;D )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaea

PostSubject: Re: Reno's app   Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:41 pm

Thanks for the fast reply and the support ^^.
Yes, Tasidious was imba, if I may say so. First time i met him was after Stewie upgraded from 1.12.1 to 2.0.1 (i dont remember which patch was first officially supported), but anyway we started not 5 min after the upgrade (he picked a warrior and i picked a priest). It was kinda late and I really had to go to sleep because of an important exam the following day, but we went leveling together anyway and I had to say "good night" in ashenvale Sad. The next day (or better said the same day just a bit alter) when i came home from school, he was already 70 before all others and he had a play time of some 6 hours or so. After that there was a "event" who first gets to 70 gets a free epic it just cant be a t6 piece, but he got to 70 even before the event was started XD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Reno's app   Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:52 pm

yes, yes i remember a female priest with that name i swear Very Happy welcome back, how did u know we are back btw?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaea

PostSubject: Re: Reno's app   Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:00 pm

It all started i think not more than 20 days ago. I logged on msn as usually and i fount Stewie there. The first reaction was like "omg stewie is back Smile". I was really surprised to see him after Familyguy just fell apart, than we talked a little about emulators, databases, developers and so on, but i was interested if he'd bring family back up and he said that he would, as you see he did ^^.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reno's app   

Back to top Go down

Reno's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FAMILY GUY 2004-2011 :: News & Announcements :: Game Master & Development Application.-
Jump to: