FAMILY GUY ® 2004-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community driven for success.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donation Rewards.

Go down 
+9
ireella
Vejita.
hades
coolclan
skinrot
Manipulator
silvarus88
Persephone
Admin
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Developer
Developer
Admin

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 12:04 am

[You will get your items in the next 24 hours if not you will have a pick at 1 FREE epic item]

If you have donated click this link to confirm your donation.

http://familyguy.wowmmorpg.net/donation-information-f9/if-you-donated-reply-to-this-topic-to-confirm-the-donation-t50.htm?sid=0c3d23ad4d637f6138806393873306a0

What are donations used for?

Donations are used to pay for our server's dedicated server expenses and any other expenses that may come up such as software licensing.

After donating you must find a GM or Admin to help you with your items.

In-Game Items

Grey colored items = 1$
White colored items = 1$
Green colored items = 1$
Blue colored items = 1$
Purple colored items = 5$
Gold colored items= 10$
(Using the donation panel you can choose any in-game item you would like excluding legendaries)

Tier/Gladiator Armor Sets

Tier 1 Set = 5$
Tier 2 Set = 5$
Tier 3 Set = 10$
Tier 4 Set = 10$
Tier 5 Set = 10$
Tier 6 Set = 10$
Arena Season 1 Set = 15$
Arena Season 2 Set = 15$
Arena Season 3 Set = 15$
Tier X (4,5,6 ect) & 15 Talent Points & Legendary Item & 10000=30$ SPECIAL OFFER
Tier X (4,5,6 ect) & 50 Talent Points & Legendary Item & 10000 =50$ SPECIAL OFFER

Gold
10000g=5$
(Using the donation panel you can order as many stacks of 5000g as you would like)

50 Talent Points 15$ SPECIAL

Level-ups
(70 level = 5$)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you would like something different donate and we can work things out Wink we are always friendly about it.

[Example]
Tier 6+ something + something= 20$?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more information contact st3wi3

family_glendale@hotmail.com

Last edited by Admin on Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:46 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://familyguy.wowmmorpg.net
Persephone
Sponsor
Sponsor
Persephone

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 12:13 pm

how much for extra tps stewie?

also ,only an idea but "anything u want $50. special offer"....well what if i said i want 5 fully S3 tooons 1 million gold, GM acc, world peace, all of girls aloud willing to do my dirtiest wishes, ummm majority shares in microsoft...umm well u get the picture Razz unless i missed the point..it often happends Very Happy

Edit: ok i stupid...u said items and lvls Very Happy...but well some kinda clarification still be nice else ill say 20 legendaries.....damn cant u arrange the girls aloud thing? Razz
Back to top Go down
silvarus88

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 3:21 pm

i have a suggestion too

donations rewards should be something normal players cant have
for a certain price ofcourse

like talent points or tempest keep legendaries

for example

all donations above 50$ get tps or legendary

something like that

its just an opinion:D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Developer
Developer
Admin

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:53 pm

Donation system updated new items ect.

Also if you would like to create donation shoping list please post it here.

Example

Tier x+something+something=?

Thanks guys.

St3wi3
Back to top Go down
Manipulator

Manipulator

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:48 pm

I would advice against giving extra talentpoints to donators, it makes the game unbalanced, and altho its a highrate server, most ppl would like a somewhat blizzlike experience. I'm sorry to say this, but I for one will definetly leave this server if extra talentpoints will be available for donators. (I'm against donator-only-items or custom-items too btw)
Back to top Go down
skinrot

skinrot

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:12 pm

I agree with manip. I know a lotta ppl that wont play on servers that have uber donator gear.
Back to top Go down
coolclan

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:25 pm

yea, no tps or custom crap
but im not against like the tk legendarys for donors
Back to top Go down
silvarus88

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 2:11 am

Well i can see mani's point of view.
But i also disagree
CC's propasel sounds good tho
Tk legendary's for donors only sounds good
Why would anybody donate if normal players get the same gear they have and also injoy ht time on the server for which the donors have paid and they didnt.
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Sponsor
Sponsor
Persephone

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 2:39 am

well im biased , buut i think if its only an extra 40 tps than thats ok ...its when its an extra 120 tps that its a problem... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hades
Team
Team

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 3:09 am

for a mage 1 tp is all it takes to be close to invincible...say no to extra tps!Razz
Back to top Go down
Vejita.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Vejita.

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 6:18 am

Agree with Manipulator and Skinrot, times has changed and extra talent pointrs are most imba thing that can be done right now, TK items aint a bad idea for donoaters but extra talent points :> mages, moonkins,shockadins will be invincible, and we want to attract ppl to play here not to show them 30 ppl online and 3 of em running around doin insane dmg etc. Hope you get my point

Vej
Back to top Go down
ireella
Team
Team
ireella

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:17 am

Heard from mick that tk weapons cant be used since they are deleted on porting anywhere. So, we could have some custom donation weapons, that are only slightly better, a really small bonus to damage or hp. something like that. Just it should look like a kickass weapon cuz donators like shiny cool things.
Extra talent points is dangerous, because 1 extra already gives u a spell ur not supposed to have.
And its often a good spell too. How about using all the Wow-card game items and other fun items as an extra for donation? Smile
Back to top Go down
Persephone
Sponsor
Sponsor
Persephone

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:58 am

spoilsports...ok how about just i can get extra TPs (hahahahahah) as umm well it dosent make the slightest difference to my noobiness ;D
Back to top Go down
fgbidz

fgbidz

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:03 pm

Forget extra TP's makes classes too imba and unbalances the game.
looking at hows things are atm gear isn't going to be easy to get so you may not need to have legendaries, maybe add them in later if donations aren't great.
Back to top Go down
coolclan

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:16 pm

the tk legendaries being deleted upon porting is only a slight issue that can be reversed (i belive only a slight edit to the db is required for this i'll look into it further) but also having some "custom" type items with like the exact same specs as those wouldnt be bad, or just take like the best bt/hyjal/swp gear and then make a slightly modified version of them with like an extra 10 to whatever stat, like an extra 10 stam or 10 agi or somethin so its not tooo imba
Back to top Go down
silvarus88

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: huge donation   Donation Rewards. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:15 am

Hey stew
I am planning on doing a huge donation
For a full geared epic char with diffrent epics.
Meaning 16 epics.
Can you put in a lower price then normal since its a large amount?
16 times 5 is 80$.

Can we work something out?

Like the special offer thing for 50$ instead of lengend and 50 tps i would like 16 epics.

Is this possible
Back to top Go down
Admin
Developer
Developer
Admin

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 2:54 am

silvarus88 wrote:
Hey stew
I am planning on doing a huge donation
For a full geared epic char with diffrent epics.
Meaning 16 epics.
Can you put in a lower price then normal since its a large amount?
16 times 5 is 80$.

Can we work something out?

Like the special offer thing for 50$ instead of lengend and 50 tps i would like 16 epics.

Is this possible

I think we did make a deal. Smile
Back to top Go down
maynard

maynard

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 9:02 am

now we are in business
Back to top Go down
Admin
Developer
Developer
Admin

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 2:15 pm

If anyone could donate that would help us much more.
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Imrooniel

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 2:50 am

Admin wrote:

Still wating for poping up credit card ^^´
Back to top Go down
http://imrooniel.deviantart.com/
Admin
Developer
Developer
Admin

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 5:15 am

Imrooniel wrote:
Admin wrote:

What? sorry you confused me. haha Embarassed .
Back to top Go down
silvarus88

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:17 am

alright then:D
I realy hope pop rises fast so i have somebody too pwn Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Imrooniel

Imrooniel

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 2:58 am

Admin wrote:
Imrooniel wrote:
Admin wrote:

What? sorry you confused me. haha Embarassed .

Well I promised to donate 15$, but still I have no money on credit cart. So I´m waiting for cash still :/ But I will have it d/w
Back to top Go down
http://imrooniel.deviantart.com/
Rush

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:50 am

Hey stewie, as a ex- FG donator, i am going to be donating my hard earned money to this top quality server again Very Happy

however, as $50 is alot of money for me at the moment ( debt FTL Sad ) I was wondering if we could sort out a deal.

i was thinking of S4, with 2 epic daggers, the 50 tps, the 100000 gold and full epic in all of the slots, for example rings, cloak, trinket etc.

Can you please confirm this ASAP, as i want to find out before i donate, because i dont want to donate my money, then find out that my deal has been declined.

all the best, thanks in advance,

Rush x

edit: also possible gems and enchants included? let me know
Back to top Go down
fgbidz

fgbidz

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 4:26 am

stewie the 50 Extra Talent Points Is stupid! and would of thought you listened to what we was saying about extra tp it makes the game inbalanced

p.s. still need portals in cities pretty much all good servers have them and had been a F.A.Q by newcomers and even a reason for them to leave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Donation Rewards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Rewards.   Donation Rewards. Empty

Back to top Go down

Donation Rewards.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next